For the individual with black skin keep the skin of the face and body healthy, preventing problems such as acne or flaking, for example, you should know what your type of skin which may be dry, oily or mixed, and thus adapt to the type of skin products to use.
Usually, to take care with the black skin should be kept as much in summer as in winter, therefore, both the heat as the cold, can affect the black skin of the individual.
Some care for the black skin of the man and woman, which include:
- Wash the face with warm water at least 1 times a day to remove the impurities;
- Moisturize the skin of the face and body by applying moisturizer every day;
- Make a scrub on the face and in the body 1 time per week to remove dead skin cells;
- Moisturize elbows and knees, grape oil, almonds or macadamia nuts, because these areas tend to be drier than the other locations;
- Drink at least 1.5 L of water per day, as it helps to moisturize the skin;
- Avoid alcohol, because it dries so the skin;
- Avoid consumption of tobacco, because it ages the skin.
In addition to these care, the individual with dark skin should avoid sun exposure in the hottest hours, between 11h and 16h, applying a sunscreen with protection factor 15 to protect from sun rays, because individuals with black skin can also develop skin cancer.
Skin care female
The woman with black skin should wash and moisturize the skin daily, however, in addition to these care, you should:
- Remove makeup every day with a product without alcohol, to prevent dry skin;
- Avoid sleeping maquiada because it does not allow the skin to breathe;
- Apply lip balm every day so they are not sore.
These care to help prevent aging of the skin of the woman, helping the woman maintain a young skin.
Skin care male
Every day, the man with black skin should wash and moisturize the skin of the face and body. However, the man must have special care with the skin of the face on days that you shave, and must pass a cream hydrant without alcohol, because the skin is more sensitive.